Other Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water
Recommended Use or Purpose: Provides rapid soothing relief of sore muscles and joints associated with strains and sprains, backaches, lumbago, pain of tendons and/or ligaments, as well as arthritic or rheumatic pain.
Recommended Dose: Maximum 4 applications per day for adults and children minimum age 12 years.
Instructions: Apply evenly to affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day maximum. A stinging or burning sensation will be experienced during the first few minutes as the formula begins working. For arthritis or muscle pain of the hands, retain for at least 10 minutes then wash hands being careful not to make contact with eyes, mucous membranes, broken skin, or other sensitive areas.
DO NOT BANDAGE, USE WITH EXTERNAL HEAT SUCH AS A HEATING PAD OR IF ALLERGIC TO SALICYLATES OR IF TAKING ANTICOAGULANT MEDICATIONS.
Consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
For adults and children over 12 years of age. For children (minimum 12 years old): Application should be supervised by an adult.
For external use only. The application of external heat may cause skin irritation or burning sensation. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, broken skin and other sensitive areas. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not tightly bandage or apply with external heat, such as a heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn. Do not inhale.
DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC TO SALICYLATES OR IF TAKING ANTICOAGULANT MEDICATIONS.
If condition worsens, a rash or irritation develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult your physician or health care practitioner.
Keep out of the reach of children. If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking medication or natural health products that cause dilation of blood vessels.
Rashes and/or burning discomfort and hypersensitivity such as allergies have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
If you experience pain, swelling, or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.
Great product and excellent swliceryy
Works very well -- would be nice if the bottle was a bit bigger for the price but I would recommend it for sure
Your product help me!
Excellent product! I’m a lifer:)